At the Speed of Light At the Speed of Light

Holy FACK! I am so happy your back in business Man i've missed your music SOO much! Really great song it truly has the Dimrain Feel to it that NO OTHER ARTIST ON NEWGROUNDS CAN REPLICATE OR COME CLOSE TOO!!

[Sonic3-CarnivalNights2]-Zero- [Sonic3-CarnivalNights2]-Zero-

upbeat and annoying (in the best way possible)

its kinda cool to see all the sounds that meld together so well, has that little annoyance of a comedic tone, and loops pretty well too i might add. another great song from another great artist :) cheers bro :)

Verse On Fire Verse On Fire

THIS BLEW MY F****** MIND!!

wow that was insane!! hardcore right from the hop, mix of several game flavors i could hear in there, and holy DAMN this song just made me jizz XD incredible work!! do more!!!

Reach Equilibrium Reach Equilibrium

Cynus...No

dude ur attention span must be tiny cuz its barely repetitive lol. WEll done, not as heavy as i thought from the intro, but great song even still, 5/5, and 10/10. its all greatly put together. sounds like something that would be put up in my upcoming film (not gonna be posted on newgrounds) we should talk lol. epc song guys

Papa_Ron_file_1 Papa_Ron_file_1

...

? not even sure what to say...isnt that stuff ment for blogs and utube...yeah...

Zolen responds:

.....what is utube? Is that Leet for something?
English is rather useful, or at least used, a commonly accepted language please. Thank you.

[DJC] Beamworlds [WIP2] [DJC] Beamworlds [WIP2]

Fun

Pretty Basic, but good melody and beat worked nicceee!

DjCryogenetic responds:

Thanks!

-= Drawback =- -= Drawback =-

nicely done

great song, i'm already hooked only the first 1:00 in lol. has a very nice dynamic and orchestral theme to it. and sick pace change in the second half. missed the time and idc lol. great song bro. 5/5, 10/10. check out my new stuff comin soon. DnB is WHERE ITS AT!!

TheBiocide responds:

Haha! Thanks, man :) Keep checking back, I've got plenty more on the way!

-Clownparty remix- -Clownparty remix-

dude ur demented!!!

i frikin love it! i h8 clowns but the tune is creepy as hell, and the overall music is acutally intruiging, frikin amazin! keep it up!!

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

Fuckin epic!!

favorited at 1:00, and i wish i didnt, cuz the rest of the song builds more! i wish i could favorite a million times over!! Epic song, Great bass, Epic synth tracks, and overall something wi will listen to multiple times, over, and over, and over!! 100/10, 500/5, downloaded, favorited, everything else you can do to say that this is the BEST SONG ON NEWGROUNDS!!!!

Sonic 2 - India's Oil Sonic 2 - India's Oil

it takes real skill

to put this kind of cultural spin on a song like this. whats more, i h8 slow songs, it takes real skill to keep me interested in slow songs. congrats, this is probably the first slow song i listened to the whole way through. great drum and synths works great together. keep at it man. one thing tho the bass sounds like its a little too much tho, but i thinks it s just My speakers lol

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Might be the bass. I have troubles with it sometimes lol. Thanks for the review, glad you liked it