SRM Call of Duty 4 SRM Call of Duty 4

lol rainbowHat Replay

Micmadness Micmadness

Bravo, Encore, and OMFG DO MORE!!!!!

seriously Michael, this stuff is amazing every single one of your animations are really gold. great combination of effects, smart perspectives and fluid animations, combined with great choices for every bit of music you have accompanied you films with, are 100/10, well freaking done.
and @MysterMan948, just get a better comp man, mine played flawless.

Akira the Don - Hypocrite Akira the Don - Hypocrite

bam.

bam bam bam bam bam bam bam I LOST MY MIND BECAUSE THIS IS SO GOOD SO ALL I CAN DO IS bam bam bam bam bam...and LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Madness Heist Madness Heist

WTF??

badass film comes out of nowhere!!seriously fuckin awesome stuff! now i gotta see the rest of your stuff guys cuz this was really really really really well done! the music, the acting, the setup the story the action perfect! 100/10, 50/5. damn straightz.

MovieMakers MovieMakers

see, this is why you should never listen to me

because if you do you'll laugh your fucking ass off!!

Russian Dancing Men Russian Dancing Men

ooOOooOOOOOOoooo!

hehehe, ze accent gratifies much. nowz time to boogie

Alight Alight

amazingly well done

the transformation at the end made it even better. well done to show that kind of depth with something seemingly so simple. my only complaint was the music quality. it sounds like it was recorded while being played on a stereo. other than that amazing job

Enjoy Your Heaven Enjoy Your Heaven

HAHaa thats soo damn true

but yoou can never beat karma , never

Dad's Home Dad's Home

rofl!!!1

freakin awesome! shows the true temper of a father. problem is my dad had a shotgun as well as laser eyes...neighbors hate us :(

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II