View Profile cyberlink64

24 Movie Reviews

lol rainbowHat Replay

Bravo, Encore, and OMFG DO MORE!!!!!

seriously Michael, this stuff is amazing every single one of your animations are really gold. great combination of effects, smart perspectives and fluid animations, combined with great choices for every bit of music you have accompanied you films with, are 100/10, well freaking done.
and @MysterMan948, just get a better comp man, mine played flawless.

bam.

bam bam bam bam bam bam bam I LOST MY MIND BECAUSE THIS IS SO GOOD SO ALL I CAN DO IS bam bam bam bam bam...and LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

8 Game Reviews

So what exactly is it?

whats wrong with him? is it like some sort of disease? i get somethin is wrong, but i dont know quite what.

fail

fail fail fail
x10000000000000000000000000

dude!

This game fucking POWNS!!!

72 Audio Reviews

HOLY CRAP!!!! I just got a brilliant idea for this. And i recorded myself humming the tune for this too, Lets Make Some Magic Bro!

1zin1 responds:

heck yeah mang!!

Holy FACK! I am so happy your back in business Man i've missed your music SOO much! Really great song it truly has the Dimrain Feel to it that NO OTHER ARTIST ON NEWGROUNDS CAN REPLICATE OR COME CLOSE TOO!!

upbeat and annoying (in the best way possible)

its kinda cool to see all the sounds that meld together so well, has that little annoyance of a comedic tone, and loops pretty well too i might add. another great song from another great artist :) cheers bro :)

12 Art Reviews

Gorgeous design, feels like your almost drawing in between dimensions. Good Job Mang!

gotta say pretty well done

you said in photoshop. not bad at all for something thats meant to take things and alter not create. it kinda stands out weird but when you look at it right it looks like its supposed to do that, and when you do...damn thats one fine ass dragon. DO ANOTHER!! XD

thomahawk responds:

Wow thanks :) The painting options in the photoshop keep getting better and better. Pressure sensitivity using a tablet is super helpful. And I think I'll make another dragon soon. Thanks for the support!

your art rules!!!!!!!!